Thursday, January 14, 2010

Friendly Shark's website!

Visit My Website!  http://www.poptropicatalk.blogspot.com/ !!! I will be the only Member and HELP WANTED.

hmmm... tell you what, i will have a contest about islands! Tell me the wackiest island you can think of and if it's wacky enough you can be a member on my blog! just give me your;

                                                           poptropican's name
                                                           your email address
                                                           your wacky island
                                                           blog link  (if you have a blog!)
                                                           your favorite store item
on your comment! I will select only 3 winners! Well,GOOD LUCK! ;)

        posted by: Friendly Shark

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete